Monday, December 03, 2007

PCN
















































Early in the morning, met up with love and we went cycling using the park connector to changi village for breakfast. Had tim sum, porridge and my no. 1 fav siew mai! Then we cycled to changi beach then over to the road behind the airport that connects to East Coast Park.

Cycled abt 10 km plus in a morning :) Resulted in numb and painful butt even though e ride was considered relatively smooth :P
Maybe it's time to cycle more often since we haven't been doing so for a long time. Thank you my lovely partner for helping me out with e research gathering and photo taking. And cheering me on throughout the ride. I shall plan more cycling trips to discover e other connectors. Thank you drew (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home