Sunday, December 09, 2007

One month ago




















This was taken on ah gong's 93th birthday just one month ago. Never did we expect him to leave everyone of us this morning. Indeed, life is fragile and unpredictable! Gone were the days after every visits at the hospital, we head home with a glimpse of hope that ah gong will soon be discharged and recover.

I've also been thinking that after fyp I would be so much freer to visit him. Perhaps, ah gong is tired and needed a long rest. Will always remember him. Not to forget those trips with grandma, sis n mum to his fav dumpling stall at outram, the china apple drink and many more. Last but not his cheerful smile (:

I understand that I've to stay strong to help out for the next few days, find time and ways to tackle my crit 2. Though there are times I'm confused and lost but I know I'll find my way through all this obstacles one day. Ah gong, I'll miss you!


PS: For any urgent matters, do contact me via sms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home