Tuesday, November 06, 2007

No.16 & 17















Today, celine gave me some posters as usual and told me that she have no idea who else she can give these posters to when i graduate. Come to think of it, she has developed the habit of giving me posters since year 2 and i've been keeping those that i like since then. No wonder my inspirational items collection has been increasing :)

For the remaining months, i shall enjoy doing work at the cozy area, designing & resting on the green sofa , sending document to printer no.3, cherish the 'permanent saa resident' label, sports club & nyaa clubrooms, the 2 main committee members and last but not least the 2 adviors :)

I'm sure gonna miss every little memories! But right now, i shall just conc on fyp and balance my time with cca commitments. James na was right, I can't help but get so anxious and worried over their slow response in replying and many other things. It's tough but i'll just do my best, overcome it and draw a line when there's a need. Afterall, there's time my body need a break.

I'm so looking forward to tml's celebration with my boy. Thanks for the surprising pink and orange combi (: They're so pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home