Monday, October 22, 2007




















Meeting was alright. just that i couldn't help feeling a lil nervous though it wasn't my first time meeting him. but i'm really thankful that he's so understanding and forgiving :) he shared his views and feedbacks on e icons designs during e meeting and i find them very true.

As in i really see where he is coming from, he mentioned like how to market my designs and not let my effort goes to waste, seeing things in a bigger picture, how sam can come in and help create a bigger impact through my visuals etc They've always been trying to help me learn, improve n become a better student, designer to be. Not to mention
e opportunities they have given me. I'm very grateful for everything :)

Time to sleep. Promised my boy i'll go dreamland by midnight. All e best for ur field camp! Take care my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home