Thursday, October 25, 2007

Journey to RP

















It's been my 2nd time at RP. There's something unique about e sch infrastructure especially during night time. Have been wanting to explore every corner; maybe if i'm able to make more trips down in e future. So today, i was there to support the floorball polite match, female team won! The match was indeed tough but they did tp proud :) happy!

Then we headed to upper thomson road for fruit juice strongly recommended by sam. I had pineapple + soursop :) freshly mixed + no water added! (it's a pity i didn't bring my camera out today). Then we dropped by a 60's bakery shop round e corner. It's interesting how they play loud music, happily singing while baking and how they constantly live in their own world of bakery. I can't stop giggling at the uncle =p

I love little discovery trips like this. It's very enriching, you get to see and understand different culture of life. Same same but different :) Thanks Usam for e ride home n little trips like this! Most importantly, my boy called me :) getting closer to seeing you again. For now, it's improving on the nyaa icon design, confirming the upcoming exhibition venue n photo shoot. Be strong. Gd night folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home