Friday, September 28, 2007

Advanced birthday celebration















































This year, I'll be celebrating my birthday on an island with a expedition group to malaysia frontier for 9 days. It's the 2nd time i'll be away for this long. But what lies ahead are many uncertainties, obstacles that we need to find our way to overcome. Try, learn, absorb, explore, adapt and ideas will come. I believe I'll return as a stronger and better sam.

Thanks desmond and stef (: I had a great time catching up with you guys. Thanks for e understanding all this while, being tied down with projects, ccas and commitments. I know there are also times i can get very busy but am glad we still manage to keep in touch all this years. Thanks for being there and the many lovely presents. Love them loads!

And dearest mummy surprised me with a pooh cake outside my door at night (: must be the collection of my new darlings! I must say it's the first time i cut e birthday cake alone without my brother as he's in camp now. His birthday falls on the day aft mine, so we've been sharing cakes for 18 years? Isn't it amazing? Thanks mummy!

Thanks dd for e present, i know you've put in alot of hard work. Sorry for not being able to be there during ur book out. I believe absence make the heart grow fonder =p 9 days will fly pass and i'll be back soon! Thanks for the many calls and smses for e past days. I know you can't help but worried about me. No worries, i'll take care of myself. You too (:

So light a candle on your cake
For every smile you've helped create
For every heart and every soul you've helped to grow
A little more
A few more pounds, a little more grey
Don't count the years, just count the way
It takes a little time to go from water into wine
Don't ever lose the wonder of that child within your eyes
Happy Birthday!

ps: take care folks, you'll be missed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home