Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last day















DD, I truly enjoyed myself spending time with you for the past 2 weeks. I really appreciate you being there to encourage me when I was working on the student awards ceremony design and being understanding to my commitments. I'm really happy to be able to see you almost everyday and sometimes it's amazing how we get to see one another for 12 hours?

I will always rem the many enjoyable and memorable moments together:
wild wild wet, swensen ice cream, student award ceremony, movies, fish balls, home cooked lunch, heart-shaped jelly, meet the aunties session, outram hawker centre for claypot rice dinner, changi coastal road, army market, preparation for ns, 7 months anniversary, pooh pooh, new entertainment mah jong, photo shoots, t shirt bean bag, no. 1 2 3 4 5, ya kun for breakfast, jb trip, graduation ceremony and many more...

Take care of yourself and looking forward to see you. Thanks stef for the encouragement and ken for tipping me on his first hand information and convincing me that 2 weeks will pass in the blink of my eyes. Take care people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home