Thursday, June 14, 2007

Student Award Ceremony 07















Sports Club MC AY06/07







































Andrew's CCA Gold Award from PCEO

I think I have done my part for sports club last academic year. I've gained great sense of satisfaction and achievement being able to see my designs on stage during saa and sc events. Thanks sam for the many for the many opportunities that he offered ever since I met him last june. Thanks!

At the end of the day, the hard work, late nights, challenges and tears are all worth it. Its a matter decision; to do what a designer think is right. I'm really happy and proud of my boy achievements. Thanks for the support you have given me too :) And yeah mummy and daddy are back!

2 more days...
am still a dd girl
gonna miss you like crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home