Sunday, June 03, 2007

Black white & green















Finally some proper update. I've been quite tied up with sch work lately. Work and work but i'm glad to have you guys around brightening up my gloomy days. New committee formed. Lots of things happening, i wonder if it's positive or negative. I think for some of us, we have been experiencing it since last year. I gonna set my priorities right for this year.

12 more days before I walk around in saa without my shadow :/ Let's cherish the remaining time we have beside my submission, designing, camp and award ceremony. Congrats on receiving 5 awards! I'm sure gonna miss you! Have a great week ahead people!

If you think you are beaten you are;
If you think you dare not, you don't
If you want to win but you think you can't
It's almost a cinch you won't

If you think you'll lose you're lost;
For out of the world you find
Success begins with a fellow's will:
It's all in a state of mind.

Life's a battles don't always go
To the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man who thinks he can.

-quoted from managing oneself
(thanks sam for lending me this bk)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home