Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rock Star

















my throat is killing me
it's like a bomb, waiting to explode
it's the result of being well-fed and looked-after
the routine lunch with the bunch of nice colleagues
the munchies tea break; lays, ruffles, crackers
i hope i won't swell back in shape =/

and for this entire week,
i've e privilege of using the conference room as my working station
because e other boss came back from shanghai
working in another 'new' environment
or rather they called it my personal office :)

been coming home for dinner e past 2 days
i know they would love to see me as often as possible (vice versa too!)
on a lighter note: i love mum's cooking and my lovely family!
this week has been good
e only pity would be seeing so much of your back/side views only haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home