Monday, April 23, 2007

23.4

























Managed to settle the poster for the upcoming expedition in Oct(a very impt wk!) I'm praying hard that I would be able to join them this time round. So the doc went visiting, breakfast with patient, then it was school, posters, printing, lunch, pinning, raining, dinner and 4 'hopes' to get a phone.

Today would have been a great day until sam called. Another phone died on me. Sway! It's not his fault, so he's the last person i spoke to on the nokia phone which belongs to andrew to replace my 7610 which also died on me end of last year. Oh well =/ So sorry!

So my boy drove over to my aunt house to seek another replacement phone :) I'm also shocked to see how much pepper love you. Haha Thank you for being there! Thanks aunt for being my life savior, otherwise with a phone I'm gonna disappear for quite sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home