Sunday, November 05, 2006

back from camp
really tired, really sleep, really sway

stayed in studio to shoot till ten plus then headed back to camp
had a distinctive cut on my nose and something cut into my eyes
can't imagine what will happen next 3 wk :X

on the whole, the camp was fun
first experience of planning, organising and photographing
the love for it erase all the stress from sch work

i got a really long list of THINGS TO DO. need me to emphasize? haha
but i'm always trying to calm down and let nature take its course
i don't want to have my first breakdown

sam mentioned in the debrief, that same few things that make me smile yet frown
i know he's super worried about me and always want to lighten my work
so glad that andrew's always there. really a nice brother!
extra care. extra concern. extra help. free ride home. free pancake(might be e influence fron sam).

the sam's love for pancake :)
i thank god for everything
pls let me survive another 3 wks
get going!

1 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just good

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home