Tuesday, July 18, 2006

monday blues



















'CRAP' mark for jap :( i really wonder why they are making things so tough esp when's there block teaching. all e PIDs busy with their P1 deadline which is this fri while no one really hav time to bother about or even wan to care for jap roleplay script.

but i can understand their workload since i've also become a slave to TDS. it's gonna be my LAST cds. by hook or by crook i better keep up to e guide's promise. however, i've an omen that there would be a big drop in all my grades. i noe it's an excuse but till then i better be ABIT more hardworking than usual as i hav additional commitments to make and work to do.

i'm so afraid to countdown to PSLE.
i'm so afraid to countdown to my HOLIDAYS.
i'm so afraid to countdown to my TEST.
i'm so afraid to countdown to DEADLINES.

i need to get over e negative feelings and move on.
ms ong needs to wake up
e bus and my goals don't wait for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home