Wednesday, July 05, 2006

04.07.06




















i'm not so sure for e design&diasater proj. it's gonna be a long term one which last for a year.
dun think we have that much time to spare for this proj esp in block teaching n sip in april. it's interesting though but i think it's more for PID students.

anyway, wilson asked me to attend e sport club meeting in e evening. so left MICA n head hm to get my portfolio n rush out to sch. meeting went well, hav a clearer mindset of e commitee. was quite pressurize when wilson n uncle sam browse thr my portfolio n pass it ard for others to see.

was being told by uncle sam that e previous 'designer' was always late for deadlines n his work are more towards e indian-ish. i think they've got high expectation of me which pushes myself to beyond my limit most probably my pressure level would be rise when proj starts to come in, with e fact that i'm e only des student plus uncle sam was frm vsc n wilson took arts b4.

uncle sam commented that he loves my photos e most. he felt my design works are abit too safe but there's a few which he likes though. he also said he like my colour combinations. his words are so true, i think i'm not so daring when it comes to design. maybe most of e time, i'm jus like other des students trying to meet what e brief says n to satisfy e lecturers.

somehow i felt quite lost now. i'm not sure which direction to head. a designer or photography path? being photographer is alot easier to be said than done. it involves lot of $ investment to buy camera, lens etc. maybe that's one of e factor that stop me frm takin photography sub. my heart tells me that i love my photography works more. HOWS?

last but not least, there's a bonding camp on next fri to sat :) i'm sure it gonna be fun with late night, supper, stories, gossips n games :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home