Sunday, October 30, 2005

I jus wan things to be simple =)

Jus sent my phone e nokia care yest aft kenny's birthday party. Happy 17th birthday =) Haiz hav to wait until mon then can collect my precious phone back.. chris brought along his old phone n wanted to lend me but i pai seh n lor n it's not too gd to own a person too much ren qing.

Was chatting wif stef on e way to e party. I dun noe wat else can i do. Maybe they tink too much le? Can't a guy treat you better/ gd becoz yopu're like a sis to him? Maybe they both hav topics to talk about? I dun mind their guessing but i'm sure it do affect me a lil or mayb not. Nvm then cos mon will be my last day of work. Wat more things can happen in one day? I shall jus ignore e gossips n e guessing, stef do u agrees? Dun worry my gal i'm ok =)

Saw jocelyn's testi. Yah, when are we goin to meet again? Soon i promise.. stef qiqi when can ur make it? tag my blog n tell me asap. Take care ppl..

2 Comments:

Blogger stefenie said...

ya...
ignore tt gossip. she's like tt de. rem, tt tym ey didn noe who my dad was... she was e one who sort of let e cat out of the bag. yea!
i trust u can le. right?

12:14 PM  
Blogger s.o.z.j said...

thanks gal.. dun worry i'm alright ha ha u muz get well soon yea =) anyway timetable will be out tml at 10am so rem to check it out.. tc

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home