Sunday, January 18, 2009

170109

















Ooh. Finally a DSLR after eyeing for 2 1/2 years! The long awaited camera (: Invested in this expensive hobby with mr siew. We went on a photo shooting trip today and it was so much fun! But it's struggle to shoot in manual mode, am glad that it's helping me to refresh my memory of those technical settings which i've learnt during year 1. We're still learning, perhaps alot more learning. From mistakes and more practices until we both gain the confidence (: I don't know why but I'm feeling happy that we're doing this together.

Shall post the photos later. I'm gonna finish e 3 logo designs tonight first!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! happy for you!!!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home