Sunday, October 12, 2008

The big '2' - With love

















Aft the ceremony and catch up at e cafe, love went to pick up his surprise present and we headed to Singapore Flyer. The city skyline was spectacular but didn't manage to capture any nice photos. Am having plans to invest in a DSLR and hopefully take better night shots.

Oh, btw
my heels gave way on me while purchasing the tickets. So i literally walked around barefooted and trying to ignore the weird stares from ppl. I can't help but be thankfully andrew drove so i borrowed his shoes and went to the marina square to get a new pair while he waited in the car. It was rather drama but memorable that such incident actually happened on my birthday. I enjoyed the night with you. Thank you for e sincerity and the surprises (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home