Saturday, July 05, 2008

Silly us!















Mr Siew met me during the lunch break yest. So i left the office, walked over to the pei kio hawer centre to let him try out the stall selling his fav kway chap! While walking there, he told me he reached already, seeing many ppl queuing at stall i told him (apparently it's also a stall selling the same food. what a coincidence!). Didn't see him around when i reached. Feeling somethinf amiss, so i called him and told him the table no. nearest to me. Then he came lookin for me.

Was wondering why we couldn't find one another when I've walked the entire hawker centre. So i called again asking if he's at the right market then to realise he's at the other hawker centre which he thought was pei kio (due to e fact he hasn't been to pk). LOL! Was feeling rather angry aft whatever that has happened but we decided to still meet up for lunch!

So he ride to my office, while i walked back to bring him over to the pei kio. Due to the miscommunication, we had a shorter lunch time toge. But i'm glad he came over just so that we can have lunch toge. Irregardless of the distance we've traveled from place to place the e waiting time. Lesson learnt, rem to communicate properly the meeting place beforehand. Thank you my love!
Silly us (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home