Saturday, June 07, 2008

18






































































Thing that always capture my eyes on everyday when i go to work. I love the old feel of the architecture and the patterns. It's a pity that they will never stay forever so i hope that i'm able to capture the beauty of the past and present with my camera (: Anyway, lunch was on boss at the old office jiak chuan road there. The chiar siew rice was gd (:
How nice if good food is just a walk away from office. There's so much to explore, eat and see over there. Am very much inspired by the old shop houses, the tiles, patterns and interior. Btw we had teh si n toast bread straight aft lunch :p The teh is so thick n bread tasted just nice. I will make a trip back there again with my best companion; camera!

I seems to be working on 2 'fyp-like' + what's not kinda projects everyday at work. I've learnt so much in the past 2 months but the tiredness is killing me slowly somehow. I need to get a life aft next few impt deadlines... It's 3am now and I'm going to start writing on my report. On a lighter note, mr siew is in thailand with his family. Do enjoy ur holiday n come home soon. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home