Saturday, July 19, 2008

Food :p




















Had prata for dinner with love last friday! Ended on time (very seldom!) so i had the luxury to go back home and bathe before heading out. Then headed to have tau huay (: i like how it melts in my mouth!

Just 2 days ago, met up with him during his night out for dinner at compass point. Wanted to have apple pie since it's pretty late already but I compromised as he said he was hungry. So we met at food court and my silly boy surprised me with apple pie. Then we went separate way, i walked to the bus stop while thinking that he's riding back to his camp. Little did i know that he would surprised me at the bus stop! I was still quite upset that we couldn't meet longer. Was happy to see silly in his hemelt waiting for me patiently (: see ya later my love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home