Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm in the club room right now. Just feel a need to organise my thoughts and move on from now. It's good to be in sch, visited the cleaner auntie ( the one who always remind me to eat lunch), sat on the green sofa in front of Uncle Sam's desk and met Wilson, Terence, Hwee hoon, Celine & Paul.

Had a gd talk with Sam as usual. Heard the bad news from him. Wasn't very shocking as I expected it aft receiving the sms he sent sometime ago. I'm prepared to fail and feel dissapointed. Just that what he said make me feel really gald to have such a supportive advisor.

Honestly speaking, i understand that it's not just about being appreciative nor the luck. It's the calibre and being dominant in whatever you do. Perhaps, i'm just going to tell myself that i'm not fated to it. Anyway, thank you Uncle Sam for fighting so hard and for believing me. I know you've tired your best and that's gd enough.

"What matters is not the end results but the process of the journey". It's cliche, but it's so true.

If only life can be so much simpler.
I want to move on, to be happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home