Saturday, April 19, 2008

I didn't know entering the workforce can be this tired. Or is it creative industry only?
Seriously, restless & exhausted! NO LIFE AT ALL!
I left the house in e morning n by the time i reach hm, its' already past midnight :(
Not that i wish to stay back so late, but e job responsibility n the design deadlines to meet.
How about family, love, friends, health and the passion in your e thigns you do, design.
And other sch related n proj jumbo work on hands.
I've no way to proceed without e rest meeting their deadlines =/
I wish for this few months to be over soon...
But isn't this e reality?

On a lighter note, i'm really thankful to meet such a friendly design team.
Pouring our sorrows and sharing those old sch life. It does help me to feel better having to stay back so late.
Thanks dad n mum for staying up to wait for me to reach hm everynight before they head to bed.
I feel so touch yet so lousy as a daughter, gf n friend.

Will stay strong and get over this rubbish asap. Take care folks (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home