Saturday, August 19, 2006

I had a gd laugh while photoshopping the photos taken on agm.
Complied them into a ppt n mass send everyone :)
too bad it's a ppt if not i'll upload them onto my blog!

then i've got a mail from andrew the very next second...

thanks sam for the fun and entertaining ppt. You only got that one and only pic of sam ar? I try to see if got any more interesting ones.

and i've got a mail from uncle sam the very next morning
Sam, That's a great job! I have truly enjoyed the slide show ....... I wonder where you gather my edited picture? Let archive this and may be share again with the sub-com.

we carried on chatting thr email(something quite fresh to me :D)


sam: Thanks Sam! Glad that you enjoyed the silde show :) I copied the nyaa sailing trip ppt into my notebook from andrew the other day. Then played with photoshop :)

uncle sam: Scary hor you!

sam: I'm not scary lor. On the other hand, i'm understanding enough not to use ur half-naked photo :) If not someone might skin me alive :X HAHA

uncle sam: Wow .... u so kinky one huh? Looks like block teaching leaves you with plenty of spare time! What is said in the blog is not true lor!?

sam: What? Whose blog? Don't tell me you read my blog? Block teaching don't leave me more time. It does have it's pros n cons. But somehow BT train me to sleep even LATER, better time and stress management :) Have to stay positive since the system can't be change so i've got to make the best out of it I just handed in one proj yest, still have got a major project on hand! Btw spare time is not always in my dictionary :)


i shall leave the rest out but come to think of it our sam's conversations have been quite kinky huh?
think i'm gonna get it from him on mon since i dropping by his office to collect something :X haha

leaving the house soon to meet desmond :)
my very first visit to bugis after like 3 months?
the previous trip there was to print my layout work only,
is it true that design students don't have a proper life?

maybe or maybe not?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home