Saturday, July 01, 2006

oh somehow everyday seems to be a busy day for me. So many things coming up and sometime i do need to constantly remind myself i'm on holidays for this block :) havin jap on my every mon n havin it even durin holi is ridiculous. I still hate block teaching :X

anyway, went to look mr tan with lan hui last wk to ask abt e nyaa award thing. had a fruiful talk and realised that he studied VSC n he's also another sam. thinking back he does hav those 'designish' look. i really thank him so much for his offer which came all out of a sudden. decided to give it a go aft n emailed him.

he asked for my contacts and whether i hav a portfolio of my design work to show? yeah, probably one with sloppy year one worksss. i'm trying to build one to stun him and most impt myself though i've only like 3/4 days? i'll do my best, afterall experience matters e most.

now, i'm super worried for jap test. my brain can't absorb them :( guess because most of e time i'm worrying over interview.

bless things will go very well next wk :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home