Monday, September 28, 2009


















































I had a wonderful birthday celebration with the gang. The company was incredible. Thank you all for the presents and everything (: I'm loving my new toy! Can't wait to bring it out for more shoots and more outings. Look like i should order the films in bulk! Ha ha

Thanks dear for the cake. Thanks bestful & kiam for the lovely 9 presents and the sun flowers. Thanks desful for the handmade book. Thanks jev, glor, nivel & des for the polaroid camera. Thanks mum for the watch. Thanks dad for the ang bao. Thanks auntie doreen for the necklace. Thanks auntie & uncle for the earrings. (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

I'm really grateful to have such wonderful friends and loved ones who never fail to be there. And they make an ordinary day extraordinary. I will be back with photos aft I'm done with the processing. Back to sch tml, hang in there. Hoping that my book will turn out well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home