Wednesday, March 05, 2008

randommm















i went out with bestful n des today! had lots of FUN at ikea(:
bought my red ' crocs' and some pots.will be making another trip there soon to get some more stuff. more planning to do if not i'll end up buying rubbish back!shall upload e photos once i receive them (:

very thankful that uncle sam called me up, aft my many failed attempts in contacting him. perhaps, i'm over anxious to get things done asap. but well his help is much appreciated!

today, i met e very friendly cleaner auntie and told her that i'll be graduating soon and won't be seeing me ard in SAR n clubrooms. she asked to me let her know when would be my last few days in sch..."so auntie will give you present ok sayang?'..
so thoughtful of her (: she also another one of them who would always ask me if i've had my lunch whenever i'm ard. reminding me that skipping lunch is healthy etc. i'm sure gonna miss her loads too :(

for e past few days, i've been trying to 'clear' what i've on my list. managed to send out some invitations today. i've quite a few things on my to do list tml =p must target to finish them by tml as my fri is already fully packed to stay in sch n help out in sports club event throughout e day till sat morning! jia you (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home