Saturday, August 25, 2007















Happy Birthday bestful :)
Have been pretty busy with projects, almost half dead by e time i reach hm everday. A month ago, i cut my finger. Just 2 days ago, was down with a bad flu, sore throat n fever. Took a short nap in e clubrm, popped a panadol last night and many strepslis since yest. Thank god, i'm feeling alot better now :) Like what mr siew said, it's only e beginning stage, i need to recover n fight e long battle. Enough of resting (i guess), so now it's time to catch up! Btw, thanks marian for helping out with e sub-com camp designs. Thanks a million, i really don't know what to do without ur help ;)

Received a msg frm mr advisor this afternoon, but didn't have time to discuss abt e proj. I'm pretty excited and hoping that i could make full use of this opportunity :) Many thanks to 'mr tans', I've finally settled my software installations and received a surprise present frm bangkok. I've to say, you are really observant, can't imagine u actually make an effort to listen to my rants. Haha

And, I received this super sweet sms frm my boy. Thank ya for brightening my day :)

you are my sunshine,
my only sunshine
you make me happy
and brightens my day
you make me know dear,
how much i love you
when i'm in tekong,
seeing e sunshine,
reminds me of you
pls don't take my sunshine away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home